Online 24-hour Hackathon - "Ode to Code" on 5th June 2021 (Saturday) organized by CSE, BMSCE in association with Riskcovry
The Department of CSE, B.M.S. College of Engineering in association with Riskcovry is organizing a 24-hour virtual (Online) Hackathon - "Ode to Code" on 5th June 2021 (Saturday). To view the brochure Click Here
The problem statement will be provided by Riskcovry.
Exciting prizes as well as Internship opportunities for winners.
Team size: 2-4 members
Attached below is the Poster for the Hackathon and you can also find the details of the Hackthona at the Dare2Compete website link mentioned below for registration.
Please circulate among your friends too.
Hurry up and register soon!
Register at D2C:
The rules of the event are as follows:
- Team size: 2-4 Members.
- Third and fourth-year B.E./B.Tech. or M.Tech students are eligible to take part in the competition.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
- The problem statement will be shared at the beginning of the competition.
- Teams will then submit their solution based on which the finalists would be selected.
- The finalists will then present their solution in front of the panel.
- There would be small quizzes and games during the competition, the winners of which will get exciting prizes.
- If a team or a team member is found guilty of fraudulent conduct, the team will be disqualified from the competition.
- The decision of the judging panel and organizing body of the event will be final and binding in all matters.