Activity Calendar 2019-20:
Startup cell plans activities in coherence with IIC calendar from MHRD in addition to self planned activities from various departments.
Start-up Cell, B.M.S. College of Engineering
|1||October 2019||Innovation day celebration-Essay competition|
|2||November 2019||Motivational talk– Innovation Systems and Intelligent solutions "Start-ups: Scopes, Awareness and Challenges"|
|3||November 2019||POSTER DAY (Machine Learning and Deep Learning)|
|4||December 2019||Visit to Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre|
|5||January 2020||Motivational talk–Hangout with startup on campus|
|6||Jan-Febraury 2020||College level Phase I and II SIH evaluation-pitching|
|7||March 2020||IPR workshop|
|8||May 2020||NEWSLETTER – Issue1|
|9||June 2020||BMS COVID 19 challenge in –pitching NEWSLETTER-Issue2|
|10||July 2020||Design Thinking /product design webinar|
|11||August 2020||Business Model Canvas Webinar|
Activities 2020-21: MOE driven activities, IIC calendar and self driven activities :
- IIC Council formation or upgradation (of existing council) at Institute level.
- Orientation Session on National Education Policy (with a focus on Innovation and entrepreneurship)
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship and Innovation as Career Opportunity”
- My Story - Motivational Session by Successful Innovators
- My Story - Motivational Session by Successful Entrepreneur/Startup founder.
- Constituted IP CELL which has MOU with PIC-KSCST
- IP LITERACY activity under - KAPAILA NIPLW is for students/FACULTY during October 2020.
- Session/ Workshop on Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- Interactive Session/Mentoring Session with "Successful Start-up founders” (Entrepreneurs in Campus)
- Session on Accelerators/Incubation - Opportunities for Students & Faculties - Early Stage Entrepreneurs
- Session on “How to plan for Start-up and legal & Ethical Steps”
- Session on Angel Investment/VC Funding Opportunity for Early Stage Entrepreneurs
- Session on identifying Intellectual Property component at the early stage of Innovation
- Idea/ PoC pitching & validation and Institute level PoC competition-Hackathon
- Call for paper writing and research report on Innovation
- Visit to IKP knowledge park/incubation centre / fab centre