The Examination cell has been formed to supervise the examination & evaluation process which is headed by the COE. The conduct of examinations in the autonomous system is an important academic activity to check the ability of the student's performance. In this context, Examination Cell plays an important role in the evaluation process. At each and every stage in the evaluation process, including Continuous Internal Evaluation (CIE) and Semester End Examinations (SEE) and Fast track semester, COE along with his office staff meticulously monitor the performance of students by giving suitable guidelines to various departments in the institution from time to time.
Important activities of the examination cell are as follows:
- Overall conduction all end semester examinations of the college.
- Overall examination process which includes, scheduling the examination dates, to take necessary action to set the question papers from the examiners, printing the question papers, conduction, valuation, Disclosure of answer books and announcement of results.
- To provide proper notification to the departments related to the examination process and conducting the examination time to time.
- Getting CIE marks from the departments from time to time.
- Issuing the grade cards, Transcripts and PDC.
- Maintenance of confidentiality of the examination system.
- Conduction of Malpractice committee meeting and issuing all Notification related Malpractice.
- Strictly adhere to the university instructions regarding Autonomous Examinations.
- Coordinating with the Dean (Academic) & Dean (FY) to implement the autonomous discipline as per the UGC and VTU guidelines.
- Announcement of the examination fee and other fees related to examination.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- Providing and Publication of rank lists and Medallists before the conduct of Annual convocation.