|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||8.8.2013|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FC|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech /FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered in 2014|
|Field PhD Guide:||Cloud Computing|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
|Professional Memberships:||IEEE, ISTE|
- Active Learning Techniques in Engineering Education, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Nov 2014. Citation-1
- Simple Sample Face Recognition using LPP-A Survey, National Conference on Sustainable Engineering & Management, May 2017.
- Smart Music Player – MUSICO, National Conference on Sustainable Engineering & Management, May 2017.
- Security Challenges of Virtualization in Cloud Environment, Sadhana Journal, Under Review.
- Effective Learning of Computer Networks and Security using Problem based Approach, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
Google Scholar citations: 1
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Pedagogy by IIT Bombay, 12-14 June 2014.
- Research Methodologies, VTU Regional Centre, Bangalore, 18-20 March 2015.
- PhD Colloquium, BMSCE, 12-13 June, IACC 2015, BMSCE.
- Computer Networks, by IIT Bombay, 30 June-4 July 2015.
- FDP on Cloud Computing from 11-16 July, 2016, BNMIT, Bangalore.
- TEQIP sponsored one week workshop, Virtualization and Cloud Security, BMSCE, 26, 28, 29 Jan, 4-5 Feb 2017.
- IEEE Awareness Workshop on Accreditation in Engineering Education at BMSCE, July 3, 2017.