|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||06.09.2004|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [CSE]/FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered in 2015|
|Field PhD Guide:||Biometrics|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
1. Video Recommendation, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, June 2017.
2. Digit Recognizer, International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering & Technology, June 2017.
3. A review of cancelable biometric authentication methods, IET Biometric Journal, Under review.
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- TEQIP sponsored workshop on Overview of 3G and 4G, July 2013, BMSCE.
- Signal Processing using Matlab and Simulation, 8-13 July 2013.
- Mobile App. Devp., BMSCE, 1 Aug 2014.
- Research Methodologies & Latex, VTU Regional Office, Bangalore, 21-23 May 2015.
- PhD Colloquium, 12-13 June, IACC 2015, BMSCE.
- Principles, Practices and Applications of Computer Vision, 17-21 Oct 2015, BMSCE.
- Research Quality through publications: Why? How? When?, 30 Oct. - 18 Nov. 2015, BMSCE.
- One week FDP on Essentials of Pedagogy, conducted at BMSCE from 25-29 July 2016.
- Two weeks Faculty Development Programme on Graph Theory - Algorithms & Applications, Dec 26, 2016 - Jan 7, 2017
- TEQIP II sponsored one week workshop on Machine Learning, 5-10 January 2017, BMSCE
- Intel Machine Learning Seminar & Student Developer Program for Artificial Intelligence, 11 March 2017, BMSCE.