|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||24.04.2008|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FC|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M.Tech [CNE]/FCD|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered in 2014 under VTU|
- Design of Competitive learning model in Engineering Education, Int. Conference on Transformations in Engg. Education, Jan 2015.
- Hybrid Security Approach for Multilevel Security in Data Communication, National Conference on VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing, May 2017. The paper was awarded Best paper.
- Homecare and Assistance of activities for the elderly, National conference on sustainable Engineering and Management, May 2017.
- Selection and extraction of optimized feature set from fingerprint biometric-A Review, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science & Applications, Under review.
- Active Learning in Entrepreneurship & Management, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education – MITE 2017, Under review.
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- TEQIP sponsored FDP on Signal Processing using Matlab and Simulink, BMSCE, 8-13 July 2013.
- TEQIP sponsored workshop on Knowledge management & Data Analytics for Real world applications, RVCE, 22-24 July 2013.
- TEQIP sponsored workshop on Identification of slow learners & Performance enhancement, BMSCE, 20 Aug 2013.
- Mobile App. Development, 1 Aug 2014.
- Learning Platform for Better Outcomes, Inpods, 5 Jan 2015.
- Workshop on Problem Based Learning, ICTIEE, 6 Jan 2015.
- PhD Colloquium, IACC, BMSCE, 12-13 June 2015.
- VTU workshop on Research Methodologies and Latex, VTU E-learning Centre, 29-31 July 2015.
- Research Quality through publications: Why? How? When?, BMSCE, 30 Oct and 18 Nov 2015.
- Training Programme on IPR for faculty of Engg, National School of India University, Bangalore, with BMSCE, 4 Feb 2016.
- Role of Engineering Students in Nation Building, by DRDO, 10 Mar 2016.
- One week workshop on Internet of Things: Sensors to Cloud Analysis, 18-23 July 2016, RVCE, Bangalore.
- How to build a professional profile using Github and LinkedIn, 9 Nov. 2016, BMSCE.
- TEQIP II sponsored one week workshop on Machine Learning, 5-10 January 2017, BMSCE.
- Two days workshop on Data Storage and Networks, 11-12 Feb 2017, BMSCE.
- Entrepreneurship and Management, 3 March 2017, BMSCE.
- Two day workshop on Use of E-resources for Teaching and Research, 4-5 May 2017.