|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||08.11.2005|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||BE [CSE]/FCD|
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech [3rd Rank]|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Registered in May 2011 under VTU|
|Field PhD Guide:||Computer Networks|
|University PhD Guide:||VTU|
- XBEE Based Automated Secured Door lock Control System, International Journal of Combined Research and Development, Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2015.
- Priority based Optimal Resource Reservation Mechanism in Constrained Networks for IOT Applications, IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking, 23-25 March 2016.
- Energy efficient Resource Reservation Mechanisms for Constrained Networks, IEEE Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology, 21-23 July 2016.
- Optimal Resource Reservation Strategy for Constrained Networks using SDN approach for IOT Application, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, Issue 22, Sep. 2016.
- Project based learning for a Comprehensive course- Programming with Java, A case study, IEEE MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education - MITE 2017, Under review.
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Research Methodologies and Latex, Ghousia College of Engineering, 27-29 July 2013.
- Algorithm Design, 25 Sept 2013, BMSCE.
- Implementation Issues of IPv4 and IPv6, by Cisco , 23-29 Sept 2013.
- RAD certification work shop, IBM Academic Initiative, 28 Oct-1 Nov, 2013, BMSCE.
- Mobile App. Devp. BMSCE, 1 Aug 2014.
- Computer Networks and Network Simulation/Emulation using NS3, Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore, 2-3 Aug 2014.
- PhD Colloquium, 12-13 June, IACC 2015, BMSCE.
- Cloud Computing: Open Stack implementation for setting up private Cloud, CDAC, Bangalore, 23-25 June 2016.
- IBM-BlueMix for IOT and Security, BNMIT, 11-16 July, 2016.
- TEQIP sponsored one week workshop, Virtualization and Cloud Security, BMSCE, 26, 28, 29 Jan, 4-5 Feb 2017.