|Department:||INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING|
|Date of Joining the Institution:||08-08-2014|
|UG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||
B.Tech in Information Technology, First Class
|PG_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||M. Tech in Software Engineering, First Class|
|PhD_Qualifications with Class/Grade:||Awarded in April, 2015|
|Field PhD Guide:||Software Engineering, Data Engineering|
|Projects at Masters Level Guiding / Guided::||02|
|MSc(Engg.)/PhDs Guided:||Guiding 3 research students|
- Verification in Privacy Preserving Data Publishing, Computing and Informatics - SCI Journal, Jan 2017.
- JSON and ORM mapping database layer for the SaaS based multitenant application, 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics and published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series, Springer, NIT Goa, June 2017.
- An elegant approach for preserving privacy in social networks, Transactions on Data Privacy, Under review.
- Live Learning: an industry and academia perspective, MITE 2017, Under review.
- Privacy attacks in Social Networks, 2nd International Conference on Computational Systems and Information Technology for Sustainable Solutions, Dec 2017, Under review.
Google Scholar Citations: 14
Participation in Workshops/Training Programs
- Mobile App. Development, 22 April 2015.
- Juniper Network Boot Camp, 27-28 Jan 2016, BVB Engineering College, Hubli.
- One week FDP on Internet of Things, 18-22 July 2016, BMSCE.
- Department and Event coordinator, Phase Shift 2016, Annual Technical fest, BMSCE, 22-23 Sept. 2016.
- TEQIP II sponsored one week workshop on Machine Learning, 5-10 January 2017, BMSCE.
- Ticket Checking system in Ministry of Railways for Smart India Hackathon, the World’s biggest Hackathon in Digital India movement, 1-2 April 2017.
Name of the
|1||Raghu R||-||Cloud Computing||VTU||2017||Pursuing Course work|
|2||Prathima G||-||Social Area Networks||VTU||2017||Pursuing course work|
|-||Social Area Networks||VTU||2017||Pursuing course work|